Deadline: 6 May 2016
Are you an African citizen with a business idea that will create jobs and improve lives in Africa? Will it improve education or the environment, or solve a problem that is uncharted? If yes, then apply for African Entreprenuership Award 2016!
The BMCE Bank of Africa is seeking applications from African citizens for its African Entreprenuership Award 2016. The core value of the BMCE Bank of Africa is to strengthen Africa, with values such as transparency and integrity.
Education – positively impact education in Africa
Environment – positively impact the environment in Africa
Uncharted – a high-impact business venturing into unexplored territory or untested markets
– Applicant must be a citizen of an African country.
– Applicant must be a minimum of 18 years old as of October 1, 2016.
– Applicant’s business must be applicable in an African country.
– Applicant’s business proposal must include a technological component (digital, machinery, computers, ICT, automated processes, field related technologies, etc.).
– Applicant’s business must be for profit.
– Applicant’s business must be relevant to one of the categories (mentioned above).
To apply and for more information click the link below
AFRICA ENTERPRENEURSHIP AWARD