Are you a matriculant and graduate with a real passion for learning. You have a questioning mindset and often ask “why?”. It’s not unusual for you to have had new and brilliant ideas before breakfast.
Are you interested in technology and love to play around with the latest gadgets. You’ve always been great at solving problems. You believe that the world can be a better place through the use of technology, and want to help make that happen.
Does this sound like you?! If yes, we’d love to chat with you about a career with IBM!
We don’t expect you to be an expert, however we are looking for individuals with the right attitude who are innovative and dedicated.
– Completed Matric Certificate (Pass mark in Mathematics and English) – for testing role
– Completed Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology for development role
– Determination and proactivity– to learn, perform quality work and develop yourself
– Passion for consulting and new technologies
– An ability to think creatively and think differently
– A love of solving problems
Skills and competencies
– Basic computer skills
– Strong team player
For more information click on the link below