Currently there are opportunities for three young Aviation professional Officer Positions, all located in Montreal, Canada.
– All living costs and expenses will be borne by Young Aviation Professional Officer
– A fixed amount of CAD $4,000 per month will be provided to each selected Young Profession Officer to assist with living costs.
– Annual leave will be provided at the rate of one and half days per month.
– Sick leave will be provided at the rate of one day per month.
– Occupation accident insurance will be provided (at no cost to the selected candidates).
– Be age 32 years or less on the closing date of the announcement
– Be fluent reading, writing and speaking abilities in English, working knowledge of a second language commonly used in international organizations (French, Spanish, Chinese, Russian or Arabic) would be an asset
– Have minimum of two years professional working experience in aviation related regulatory activities and/ or in the aviation industry.
For deadline and other information click on the link below