Annually, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), together with their venture partners, award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
– Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
– Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
– Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
– Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
– Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
– Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
– Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
– Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent need not apply.
– 300 level students and above need not apply
– Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply
For more information click on the link below