The Nigerian Women Association of Georgia (NWAG) plans to award 37 one-time scholarships, one per state of origin as well as one for the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), in the amount of fifty thousand Naira each, to Nigerian female undergraduate students in Nigerian universities.
Interested prospective applicants are advised to download an application form at the end of this message.
Completed application can be submitted with all required documents by pdf or word version to NWAG either by electronically via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line of Email: Name Of Applicant & State Of Origin, And All Electronic Submissions Must Be In PDF or Word Format
Applicants are required to submit the following documents together with their completed application form:
– Proof of State of Origin- Letter of Origination from the university or a letter from your local government office
– Two letters of recommendation from any two of the following:
Church Pastor/Mosque Imam, Village Head, Local Government Chairperson or One of your Lecturers.
1 Letter of recommendation from either the Dean of your Faculty/School or your Head of Department.
– Photocopy of your current university student identification card
– A current photograph of yourself
– An explanation of why you need and should receive the scholarship-(not more than one-half typed page).
A type-written, double-spaced, two-page essay on:
Deadline: May 31, 2016
To apply and for more information click on the link below