Deadline: 15 November 2017
Open to: international non-EEA student
Scholarship: Euro 2 500
The HAN University of Applied Sciences is delighted to offer HAN Merit Scholarship to pursue English-taught bachelor’s course for 2018 intake. These scholarships are available for the new international non-EEA student enrolled in a HAN Bachelors course.
The aim of the scholarships is to reward academic excellence and merit.
The HAN University of Applied Sciences, often abbreviated as HAN, is a vocational university of applied sciences with campuses in Arnhem and Nijmegen in the Netherlands.
– Applicants must have previous education and additional assignmentsScholarship
These scholarships will cover € 2,500.
How to apply?
– A motivation letter in which you explain why you will be a successful HAN student;Your Curriculum Vitae (CV).
– A short video of yourself of max. 3 minutes in which you address the following:
– Describe yourself and the areas in which you consider yourself to excel, If your former teachers or your friends would tell us something about you, what would they say?
– Tell about your chosen course of study at HANIf you were working in a team, based on your personality and/or experience, what role would you have and why?
– What are your career ambitions and, professionally speaking, what and where will you be ten years from now?
For more information click on the link below