A small organisation working with children needs a social media manager ASAP.
Social media content play an active role on the development of asktoks.com’s online community. The social media assistant will help maintain the company’s presence on various social media platforms and help create and publish content that is relevant to our customer base.
10-12 hours per week.
The position requires candidate to be a resident of Lagos, Nigeria.
• Updates facebook, twitter, and LinkedIn accounts
• Responds to posts or comments to bring value to user’s interactions with asktoks.com
• Post and interacts with local or relevant organizations and interest groups
• Performs research to find articles, stories, resources or other content that is relevant to our customer base and posts it to our social networks in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
• Can take great pictures even with a mobile phone.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Deadline: March 11, 2016