– Citizenship of a member country of the World Bank Group
– Passion to contribute to the World Bank Group mission to end extreme poverty and boost shared prosperity
28 years of age or younger (i.e., born on or after January 1st, 1988)
– Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
– Candidates who are currently pursuing a degree are eligible if the degree will be awarded by December 31, 2016
– One to three years of relevant work experience in one or more specialty areas (see Application and Selection Process )
– Analytical thinking, proven academic success, strong written and oral communication skills, and leadership potential
– Experience working or studying in developing countries is preferred
– Fluency in English is required.
-Fluency or proficiency in other languages, in particular Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish or Russian, is preferred.
In addition, successful candidates must demonstrate the World Bank Group Core Competencies (Read more about the Selection Cycle):
– Deliver results for clients
– Lead and innovate
– Collaborate within teams and across – boundaries
– Create, apply and share knowledge
– Make smart decisions
To apply and for more information click on the link below